Shutler Station Industrial Park
The Shutler Station Industrial Park is an intermodal industrial property offering build-ready parcels up to 32 acres for lease. An additional 215 acres of private industrial land is also available.
This site is located in close proximity to interstate, rail, major electrical power transmission lines, the Columbia River, and fiber optic service. It allows unit trains to manuever on-site and enables the offlaoding, storage and staging of products including wind turbine components. Shutler Station Industrial Park presents a unique opportunity to acquire a large development site(s) that can accommodate a variety of projects including intermodal industries, large square footage distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and similar large developments.
- Zoned industrial; up to 90 acres remaining
- Rare offering of large industrial development sites on entry way to the Columbia River Gorge
- Gilliam County zoning designation allows for a wide range of uses including data centers, distribution facilities, container and equipment storage, among many others.
- Available for build to suit or lease for development
- Zoned M1
- Rail Service on site: Union Pacific
- Located in enterprise zone
- Easy access to I-84 corridor
- Business Energy Tax Credit Program
- Strategic Investment Program
- Enterprise Zone
- Loan Fund & Angel Investment
- Workforce Training Funds
- Tax Credit for Renewable Energy Manufacturing Facilities
- Local Site & Engineering Assistance