Columbia Plateau Industrial Park
The Columbia Plateau Industrial Park is managed by the Port of Arlington Environmental Sentry Corporation and offers parcels up to 52 acres available for lease. This industrial property is build ready with new or by updating existing shell buildings.
The property is located in close proximity to major electrical power transmission lines, continential gas lines, and fiber optic service. The offering represents a unique opportunity to acquire a development site that can accommodate a variety of projects including manufacturing, storage, and short runway air facilities.
- Low rainfall (averaging 8 inches per year) reduces the need for covered work space, staging or storage areas.
- Approximately 52 acres available
- Numerous buildings on the property including the famous “Vault”, a double walled concrete bomb proof building.
- Environmental Sentry Corp has started brownfield site cleanup.
- All utilities are on site, including three phase power, water, and an onsite sewer treatment facility.
- Site is available for long term lease or sale
- Business Energy Tax Credit Program
- Strategic Investment Program
- Enterprise Zone
- Loan Fund & Angel Investment
- Workforce Training Funds
- Tax Credit for Renewable Energy Manufacturing Facilities
- Local Site & Engineering